A great opportunity to work outside and be physically active! Join a team dedicated to creating beautiful yards and gardens around the City and area. See the results of your efforts in a matter of weeks. Calgary Greenworks is hiring labourers for its crews. Experience in landscape construction and maintenance is not required.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to get to jobsites around the City and surrounding areas (own vehicle) is critical.
- An appreciation for team dynamics and the ability to work in a group is critical.
- Ability to work outside in Calgary’s summer weather, doing manual labour that includes wheel barrowing, laying sod, shovelling, manipulating rocks and bricks, lifting, planting, clearing of brush and debris, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and an understanding of team goals will enable you to succeed and advance.
- Positions will start in April/May and end the beginning of September (the ability to work into September and October is an asset).
- A work week that respects your personal time, normal hours of work are from 8am – 5pm Monday thru Friday and 9 to 1 on Saturdays. Statutory holidays are observed.
- Overtime is compensated by way of an overtime agreement.
- Wage based on skills and experience. ($15-$17/hr)
- Electronic fund transfers directly into your bank account every 2 weeks.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org